Mon, 14 June 2021
EPISODE 216: Kyle Little is the COO of Sherwood Lumber, one of the largest lumber distributors in the US.
What you're doing to get out of this construction podcast episode:
- What's going on behind the scenes of skyrocketing lumber prices...that most people don't know?
- How the fallout from 2008 connects to what's going on now.
- Is there a bubble coming?
- What does the supply chain working itself out look like?
- How can developer or contractor lock in price for a project in a year?
- Transitioning leadership to a new generation
- What does the future of the lumber prices look like from Kyle's perspective?
- What is Sherwood Lumber doing to help address the problem with lumber prices?
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
STRUXI Labor Productivity Software - https://struxi.com
Apparatus Bookkeeping Service - https://goapparatus.com
Construction Financial Masterclass - https://buildermasterclass.com/cfo
How to connect with Kyle Little:
Company website - https://sherwoodlumber.com/