Wed, 17 November 2021
EPISODE 230: What you'll hear about in this construction podcast episode with Monish Khadye:
- The business case for happiness
- What are "dinner date" clients and why you want them
- His rule for emails that don't allow him to be a jerk
- Being happy to ask foolish questions.
- When your goals aren't really YOUR goals
- Keys to working with your spouse in a true partnership
- The only way you're guaranteed not to fail
- Embracing technology to make subcontractors more profitable and compress schedules.
- Their upside down approach to business goal setting.
- How he uses automation to deliver a higher volume of projects.
- How he's cracked the code on performance reviews and peer reviews.
How to connect with Monish Khadye:
Company website: https://www.khadye.com.au
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast:
The Builder Mastermind Group - Avoid costly mistakes by sharing ideas with a group of like minded construction business owners. https://buildermastermindgroup.com
Schedule a Strategy Call with Todd Dawalt - https://constructionleadingedge.as.me/freesession
Start using the Preconstruction Services Agreement to Get Paid for Estimates - https://buildermasterclass.com/script
Direct download: Construction_Leading_Edge_Monish_Khadye_REVISED_MIX.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:06pm EST
Mon, 1 November 2021
EPISODE 229: What were the benefits of starting his homebuilding business in 2008? Alex Gregg explains, and also discusses some keys to setting expectations with multi-million dollar customers and knowing when to say "No."
Here's what you're going to learn about in this construction podcast episode with Alex Gregg:
- The benefits of starting a homebuilding business in 2008.
- Keys to communicating with customers on multi-million dollar projects.
- Expectations he sets with his clients.
- How Alex thinks about failure, and a term that's better than failure.
- How being part of the Builder Mastermind Group has re-energized him.
- How using templates helps him automate his projects, avoid reinventing the wheel every time, and which templates he's been focused on.
- The importance of knowing your costs.
- How to know when to say No.
Resources mentioned in this construction podcast episode:
Live Meetup November 11-12 in Sarasota, FL - https://buildermasterclass.com/live
The Builder Mastermind Group - https://buildermastermindgroup.com
Schedule a Strategy Call with Todd Dawalt - www.constructionleadingedge.com
How to connect with Alex Gregg:
Website - https://gregghomebuilding.com/
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/gregghomebuilding
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/gregghomebuilding