Tue, 14 March 2023
EPISODE 280: Success isn't determined by your age, gender, location, or any of those similar factors; it is the formation of habits that will.
In this week's episode, I've invited Leyah Valgardson, Director of Customer Success here at Construction Leading Edge, to unpack the three core habits of success that successful construction business owners do.
Leyah and I also talk about what really is success and happiness, how to build those habits of success as a construction business owner, creating accountability with like-minded people, and more.
Let’s dive in!
What is a habit? (01:28)
Success and happiness defined (04:10)
Follow an effective morning routine (14:50)
The power of gratitude (27:14)
What is mindset, and how important is it? (29:29)
Managing your inner critic (39:30)
Prepare, plan, and execute (51:18)
On execution being so hard (56:51)
Strategies to create accountability (1:00:06)
Episode wrap-up (1:05:58)
- Listen to "The Hidden Dangers of Procrastination & How to Conquer It" episode HERE
- Listen to the "5 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Manage That Nobody Warned You About" episode HERE
- Schedule a Breakthrough Session with our team HERE
- Register for The ADVANCE Live Meetup | March 30-31, 2023 | Austin, TX HERE
- Visit Construction Leading Edge for more HERE
The Construction Leading Edge Podcast helps construction business owners maximize their revenue, eliminate chaos, systematize their work, and win back their time.
Follow us on your favorite podcasting platform so you never miss an episode!