Mon, 9 October 2017
There's a myth that says if you're entrepreneurial, you have to own a business...or you're a quitter. You can be entrepreneurial and be an employee.
This episode of The Construction Leading Edge podcast from www.constructionleadingedge.com will show you some characteristics of an entrepreneurial employee, how you can set up a business inside an existing business, and what to do next:
Topics covered in this construction podcast include:
- Operating with a high sense of agency
- Why you need a bias toward action
- Objective focus vs. obstacle focus
- Taking ownership...as an employee
- Solving problems vs. collecting them
- How to & why you should support the boss
- Embracing the process
- How to structure a "business inside a business"
- Setting up a compensation package that's win-win
- An ownership stake in the business may not be a good thing
- What you need to do next
If you lead a construction business, as the owner, CEO, COO, vice president, general manager or any other role that involves leading and growing a construction business...I want to help you.
Imagine this. What if you could....