This episode of The Construction Leading Edge Podcast is an interview with construction entrepreneur Jonah Canter, owner of Canter Construction in Charleston, SC.
Click here to learn how to help your crews make you more money.
Topics we cover in this episode include:
- How Jonah is still getting business from a single lead generation strategy he used.
- Differentiating yourself from the competition.
- Why Jonah focuses on getting Google reviews, and what that has done for his business.
- His non-traditional background that led him to owning a construction business.
- Common mistakes made by people starting a construction business.
- What Jonah uses social media for....but you may not have thought about.
- Strategies for negotiating with price hagglers.
- Sweat equity
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Two articles Jonah has written:
Hell hath no fury Like ME scorned and how it helped me build my business
Generating No-Cost Construction Leads Through Realtors – A Tutorial
How you can connect with Jonah Canter:
Company website - www.canterconstructionsc.com
Instagram - @chucktown and @canterconstruction
Direct download: 054_Jonah_Canter.mp3
-- posted at: 11:17am EST